Monday, December 31, 2012

Birthday fun!


These past 2 months have been pretty crazy with 4 birthdays, Seth and I in school, Christmas vacation and now the New Year.  I have been meaning to at least post pictures so family can see what we have been up to, but have yet to get around to that. These blog posts will be pretty short but full of pictures. Hope everyone enjoyed Christmas and has a great New Year!
 
Because Seth and I will be moving to North Carolina we decided to make Levi and Rebekah's 2nd and 4th birthday something big for all of their friends to enjoy with them. Trampoline world was by far the coolest looking birthday place so we chose that over a bounce house place and IT'S. The kids and big kids (the adults) all had a great time!

 
Seth and I jumping in the foam pit, this was the only thing the adults were allowed to do. It was fun until I inhaled foam into my throat... eww



 
I had a picture of Levi's cake but somehow lost it. Levi got to pick out his own cake mix, frosting and decorate it himself. After the cake fell apart in several places we decided to buy cakes from now on lol.


0 comments:

Post a Comment