Monday, May 6, 2013

20 weeks!

YAY!!!! I finally hit the 20 week mark! I can now say I am half way through this pregnancy! This has by far been the fastest pregnancy I have had. I wish I had more time to "enjoy" being pregnant but our schedule with the wedding, moving and buying a house is making it almost impossible.  Thats ok though, the sooner I can hold Asher the better =) 

So far the most exciting thing about being 20 weeks is Seth feeling Asher kick. We were just sitting there watching TV and he reaches over to touch my belly, immediately Asher decided to give daddy a little kick =)  I was surprised he felt it because with the other babies we couldn't feel anything until about 24 weeks.  

I finally convinced myself a couple weeks ago to go out and buy an outfit for Asher. I have been feeling a little depressed thinking that if I bought anything for him that I may get too attached. Im not really sure how to describe the feeling, but its defiantly not a good feeling.... especially when you want so bad to think that your baby will be wearing that outfit you spent over an hour picking out. I am hope and pray that this feeling goes away soon. Hopefully our ultrasound this Wed (May 8th) will confirm that everything is ok. 

Asher's summer outfit for our beach outings =) 

  


More exciting news: My best friend Whitney was sweet enough to throw me a little baby shower yesterday. Because we are leaving CO on the 17th it was also a good bye party as well. I had such a great time and felt very loved. Thank you everyone for showering Asher with lovely gifts and yummy food =) Whitney you are the best! 



Here is my 20 week shot. 




 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment