Thursday, October 11, 2012

Romans 8:28

I am so thankful that Judah’s headstone is finally finished, but knowing that it was done and put into place was just another painful reminder of all our family has been though these past two months. This was the last big thing that we were able to do for Judah and I wanted it to be perfect. Besides holding my sleeping son, this was one of the hardest decisions I have ever made. I never thought that I would be choosing out a headstone to mark my child’s grave. A headstone is something that is permanent and will be seen by us for the rest of our lives and generations to come so I wanted it to be perfect.
 I look forward to the days I can spend at the grave to tell my sweet son how much I love him. The pain I feel is so real and difficult at time and I am sure I will feel like this quite often throughout my life. I would not trade my moments or experience with Judah for anything. He has tough me so much about love, joy and most importantly that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[ have been called according to his purpose. I am so blessed to be the mother of Judah Nathan McDowell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment